XMJESS foot night splint suitable for plantar fasciitis, achilles tendonitis and other lower extremety overuse injuries.
Main Material: Plastic, Foam.
Small Size: Male Shoe Size less 7. Female Shoe Size less 7.5.
Medium Size: Male Shoe Size 7.5-10. Female Shoe Size less 8-10.5.
Large Size: Male Shoe Size 10.5+. Female Shoe Size 11+.
Package Included: 1Pcs M Size Adjustable Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint.
HOW TO USE:
Unfasten all straps. To maximize the angle of dorsiflexion, the night splint should be applied while seated with the knee bent. IMPORTANT – ensure the heel is placed as far back in the splint as possible. Position the foot in the splint, adjust the length of the strap. Secure the instep strap first to hold the heel in place. The tightness of the instep strap should be checked by extending the knee. Next, the calf and foot straps may be adjusted and secured. Use the bilateral adjustable straps to control the amount of dorsiflexion and stretch. Pull back the dorsiflexion straps to a comfortable tolerance and secure with the hook and loop closure. The toe wedge may be used for additional stretching by placing it under the liner. Adjust the straps if necessary.
Remove the liner from the splint. Hand wash in warm water with mild soap. Air dry away from heat. Do not machine wash or dry. Do not bleach. Spot clean the splint and straps with a damp cloth if needed.
- ※ Adjustable – Adjustable flexion straps provide a gentle stretching of the plantar fascia and achilles tendon, that the foot dorsiflexion can be adjusted within the range of 0-45 degrees.
- ※ Comfortable – Soft Lycra padded with plush, breathable and easy to clean.
- ※ Foam Wedge – There is also a Lycra pad under the dorsal fixation of the ankle joint, so that the flexor tendon is pressure-free.
- ※ User-friendly – Center-release buckles simplify application
- ※ Lightweight, low-profile shell is sturdy and breathable, for patient comfort while sleeping.