The dorsal night splint suitable for plantar fasciitis, achilles tendinitis, drop foot, post-static pain, heel spur, arch/heel/foot pain.
Main Material: Plastic, Foam.
Small Size: Male Shoe Size 5-9. Female Shoe Size: 6-10.
Large Size: Male Shoe Size 9.5-14. Female Shoe Size: 10.5-15.
Package Included: 1Pcs S size dorsal night splint.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
1.Refer to sizing chart to select proper size.
2.Detach all the padding straps.
3.Place foot into the brace with knee flexed to achieve the maximal degree of dorsiflexlon.
4.Secure the forefoot strap snugly by hook closure. Be careful to not over-tighten the strap.
5.Position the shell of the splint against the shin and wrap the calf strap around lower leg to secure the brace.
Remove straps, liners or pads off the plastic shell and close all hook and loop closures before washing.
Hand wash liners with mild detergent in cold water, and hang dry only.
Do not dry clean, bleach or iron.
If allergic skin rashes occur, please consult your physician immediately.
The patient should be instructed to inspect their foot and ankle.
This product is not intended for prolonged walking or weight bearing.
Sever plantar flexion contracture or spasticity is contra-indicated.
- ※Soft Foam Liner – Sturdy plastic foot support that conforms to the contour of the foot, adjustable elastic strap that will ensure the brace stays in place all night long comfortably without twisting or sliding. The fully soft foam pad liner, reduces pressure points and allows you to sleep comfortably throughout the night.
- ※Breathable – Open heel design, plantar fasciitis night splint is low profile support made with breathable material.Soft top and bottom straps allow for easy application and adjustments. Cool and breathable foot comfort during sleep.
- ※Easy to Wear – Lightweight and simple design makes it more comfortable and easy to wear.
- ※Great for Relief Foot Pain – The dorsal night splint is designed to keep foot stretched and provide gradual corrective orthopedic support for drop foot, help relieve arch/foot/heel pain associated with plantar fasciitis.
- ※Application – The dorsal night splint is fits left and right foot, it suitable for men and women with plantar fasciitis, achilles tendinitis, heel spur, arch/heel/foot pain.