The United Ortho air short cam walking boot provides maximum stability and support following injury or post-operative procedures. The air short cam walking boot can be used for acute ankle sprains, soft tissue injuries, stable lower leg, foot and ankle fractures and post-operative use. Plastic molded uprights with steel reinforcement provides increased durability. Shock-absorbing insole reduces impact of heel strike when walking. Rocker sole helps promote a natural gait to allow continuation of daily activities. Recommended up to 300 pounds. United Ortho has provided medical professionals and consumers with affordable, high-quality products for more than 40 years. We design, manufacture, and distribute a broad range of bracing solutions, and commitment to customer satisfaction is ingrained in our culture. United Ortho guarantees all products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of six months from date of purchase.
- Plastic molded uprights with steel reinforcement for increased durability that helps support the limb while providing protection
- Rocker sole and shock-absorbing insole helps promote a natural gait to allow continuation of daily activities
- Medial/lateral air bladders offer customized compression to increase comfort
- Large fits men’s size 11-13.5, women’s size 12, please measure foot for best fit
- United Surgical is now United Ortho; same quality, new name