The Truform 8808 from the “Classic Medical” series for both men and women uses graduated compression technology to restore leg health.
Graduated Compression Technology – Graduated Compression provides two primary benefits: it helps reduce and prevent swelling for the wearer, and the compression action help to prevent the slowing of blood flow so it can flow more quickly up the leg back toward the heart; helping to maintain positive circulation and leg health.
Versatile Support – Truform therapeutic compression stockings feature classic styling and a smooth knit fabric that helps conceal unsightly conditions. Truform therapeutic medical stockings feature classic styling and a smooth knit fabric that helps conceal unsightly conditions. The closed toe offers a more natural stocking feel. Color options are basic neutrals for all-occasion wear. A higher 18 mmHg compression rating is targeted at the ankle, and helps circulation during post hospital recovery for post surgery and severe edema, varicose veins, spider veins, hypotension, post thrombotic syndrome (PTS), post sclerotherapy, and more!
Quality Guaranteed – We take the extra time and effort necessary to insure a therapeutically effective, comfortable fit. The combination of state-of-the-art materials and equipment, plus knitting “know-how” sets Truform apart from the crowd to make your legs look and feel great!
- Truform 8808; Anti-Embolism medical support hose; Unisex ted style for reclined patient recovery
- Soft top will not constrict leg; Defined heel enhances fit; Roomy comfort toe for sensitive feet
- Use post-surgery when inactive or bed ridden to help reduce the danger of thromboembolic disease
- Helps prevent swelling, edema fluid retention, DVT vein clots, pooling of blood, pulmonary embolism
- Made in the USA; Measure according to size chart; Latex-Free; Nylon and Spandex construction