TRUFORM TruSheer are designed to help restore leg health and reduce leg discomfort. They provide long-lasting medical-grade support, yet have a sheer look and feel that appeals to today’s active, fashion conscious woman – excellent for business or casual wear. Graduated compression technology delivers a compressive action to the leg that is greatest at the ankle, then gradually decreases toward the heart. The amount of compression is expressed as mmHg (millimeters of mercury). The 30-40mmHg Extra Firm compression level is great for post surgery and severe edema, severe varicosities, venous ulcerations and insufficiency, hypotension, post thrombotic syndrome (PTS), and post sclerotherapy, just to name a few. Truform stockings, socks and pantyhose feature Graduated Compression Technology, which delivers a compressive action to the leg that is greatest at the ankle, then gradually decreases toward the heart. The amount of compression is expressed as mmHg (millimeters of mercury). Graduated compression provides two primary benefits to the legs: increased pressure on tissues beneath the skin helps reduce and prevent swelling for the wearer, and the compression action helps control the size (diameter) of the superficial veins that lie just beneath the skin, preventing the slowing of blood flow so it can flow more quickly up the leg back toward the heart. Truform graduated compression support hosiery helps maintain good circulation and leg health. Truform combines the best materials, the latest methods of semi-automated manufacturing, and “old-worlde” hand craftsmanship to produce a high-quality product at affordable prices. We take the extra time and effort necessary to insure a therapeutically effective, comfortable fit. The combination of state-of-the-art materials and equipment, plus knitting “know-how” sets Truform apart from the crowd to make your legs look and feel great!
- Truform 0255; Ladies fashion style support hose; dress nylons; 20-30 strength graduated compression
- Flat seams for inconspicuous fit; Knit heel pocket keeps sock in place; Lightweight breathable
- Use for severe symptoms related to circulatory and vascular conditions as directed by a doctor
- Treats ulcers, varicose veins, lymph edema, DVT, thrombotic PTS, sclerotherapy, blood clot embolism
- Made in the USA; Measure according to size chart; Latex-Free; Nylon and Spandex construction