The Truform 1775 pantyhose from the Truform Lites series were created to help relieve conditions associated with poor circulation.
Graduated Compression Technology – Graduated Compression provides two primary benefits: it helps reduce and prevent swelling for the wearer, and the compression action help to prevent the slowing of blood flow so it can flow more quickly up the leg back toward the heart; helping to maintain positive circulation and leg health.
Versatile Support – Truform therapeutic pantyhose feature classic styling and a smooth knit fabric that helps conceal unsightly conditions. They provide long-lasting support that appeals to today’s active, fashion conscious woman and serve excellently as both business and casual wear. The 15-20 mmHg moderate compression level is great for leg fatigue and slight ankle, leg and foot swelling. Features five intervals of therapeutic graduated compression, doctor-recommended to help relieve tired, heavy, and aching legs, aids in the treatment of spider veins, varicose veins, and swelling of the leg and feet, ideal when sitting or standing for long periods of time
Quality Guaranteed – We take the extra time and effort necessary to insure a therapeutically effective, comfortable fit. The combination of state-of-the-art materials and equipment, plus knitting “know-how” sets Truform apart from the crowd to make your legs look and feel great!
- Truform 1775; Ladies fashion style support hose; dress nylons; 15-20 strength graduated compression
- Flat seams for inconspicuous fit; Knit heel pocket keeps sock in place; Lightweight breathable
- Improves circulation for extended sitting, standing, travel, pregnancy, muscle recovery, swollen feet
- Helps relieve swelling, varicose veins, spider veins, sore aching tired legs, edema, DVT blood clots
- Made in the USA; Measure according to size chart; Latex-Free; Nylon and Spandex construction