Truform 3316 is a ready-to-wear arm sleeve with 15-20 mmHg therapeutic gradient compression.
Reliable Relief – Designed to help manage swelling following trauma, surgery, or radiation therapy, it’s ideal for rehabilitation and treating symptoms from post mastectomy, and lymphedema (lymphatic edema). This product is doctor recommended to manage and help relieve physical side effects following medical treatment.
Built to Last – Lightweight microfiber knit construction allows for easy application, and the smooth and soft air-permeable fabric protects sensitive skin and provides extended wearing comfort. A silicone dot lining around the inside of the upper opening ensures the sleeve stays in place and won’t fall down with increased arm movement. Available in three standard sizes and basic neutral colors. Durable for long term wear and completely Latex Free.
Package includes three pairs.
- Truform 3316; Therapeutic 15-20 graduated compression sleeve; Medical design for post surgery use
- Managing swelling from breast cancer excision, radiation therapy burns, lymph outflow disorder
- Promotes healing after tissue removal, trauma, prophylaxis, fracture, lymphangitis, thrombophlebitis
- Completely latex-free for sensitive areas; Pressure relief at wrist for seamless fit with glove
- Made in the USA and FDA registered; Measure according to size chart; Nylon Spandex construction