Truform 3326 is a ready-to-wear gauntlet with 20-30 mmHg therapeutic gradient compression.
Reliable Relief – Designed to help manage swelling following trauma, surgery, or radiation therapy, it’s ideal for rehabilitation and treating symptoms from post mastectomy, and lymphedema (lymphatic edema). This product is doctor recommended to manage and help relieve physical side effects following medical treatment.
Built to Last – Lightweight microfiber knit construction allows for easy application, and the smooth and soft air-permeable fabric protects sensitive skin and provides extended wearing comfort. A silicone dot lining around the inside of the upper opening ensures the sleeve stays in place and won’t fall down with increased arm movement. Available in three standard sizes and basic neutral colors. Durable for long term wear and completely Latex Free.
Package includes three pairs.
- Truform Model 3326 for women is a microfiber, firm, graduated compression gauntlet with thumb stub designed for comfort
- Ready to wear design aides in managing swelling and associated symptoms of surgery, trauma, radiation therapy, lymphedema, and post mastectomy healing
- Features an ultra soft and smooth fabric, breathable knit, easy application design, and is completely latex free for sensitive areas; dot top band helps keep garment securely in place
- Made in the US and FDA approved to assure quality and successful treatment
- Ideal for application and use following rehabilitation period from surgical excision, deep burns, fractures, breast operations, lymphangitis, and thrombophlebitis of arms