Truform 8868 was created to help relieve conditions associated with poor circulation. Graduated compression technology delivers a compressive action to the leg that is greatest at the ankle, then gradually decreases toward the heart. The 20-30 mmHg Firm compression level is great for post surgery and severe edema, varicose veins, spider veins, hypotension, post thrombotic syndrome (PTS), post sclerotherapy, and more. Truform therapeutic medical stockings feature classic styling and a smooth knit fabric that helps conceal unsightly conditions. The closed toe offers a more natural stocking feel. Color options are basic neutrals for all-occasion wear. Truform stockings, socks and pantyhose feature Graduated Compression Technology, which delivers a compressive action to the leg that is greatest at the ankle, then gradually decreases toward the heart. Graduated compression provides two primary benefits: it helps reduce and prevent swelling for the wearer, and the compression action help to prevent the slowing of blood flow so it can flow more quickly up the leg back toward the heart. Truform graduated compression support hosiery helps maintain positive circulation and leg health. We take the extra time and effort necessary to insure a therapeutically effective, comfortable fit. The combination of state-of-the-art materials and equipment, plus knitting “know-how” sets Truform apart from the crowd to make your legs look and feel great.
- Truform Model 8868 for men and women is a firm, graduated compression stocking created with therapeutic comfort in mind for both men and women
- Ideal for treatment of varicose and spider veins, diabetic support, long flights, nurses, maternity, and general swelling or inflammation of the legs and feet
- Closed toe design with roomy toe pocket does not compress toes and adds increased breathability and comfort
- Made in the US and FDA approved to assure quality and successful treatment
- Features a durable, opaque fabric and non-constricting silicone beaded stay-up top for long-lasting medical grade support