Truform 0865 was created to help relieve conditions associated with poor circulation. Graduated compression technology delivers a compressive action to the leg that is greatest at the ankle, then gradually decreases toward the heart. The 20-30 mmHg Firm compression level is great for post surgery and severe edema, varicose veins, spider veins, hypotension, post thrombotic syndrome (PTS), post sclerotherapy, and more. Truform therapeutic medical stockings feature classic styling and a smooth knit fabric that helps conceal unsightly conditions. The open toe feature allows for easy toe inspection and permits one standard size to fit a variety of foot dimensions. Color options are basic neutrals for all-occasion wear. Truform stockings, socks and pantyhose feature Graduated Compression Technology, which delivers a compressive action to the leg that is greatest at the ankle, then gradually decreases toward the heart. Graduated compression provides two primary benefits: it helps reduce and prevent swelling for the wearer, and the compression action help to prevent the slowing of blood flow so it can flow more quickly up the leg back toward the heart. Truform graduated compression support hosiery helps maintain positive circulation and leg health. We take the extra time and effort necessary to insure a therapeutically effective, comfortable fit. The combination of state-of-the-art materials and equipment, plus knitting “know-how” sets Truform apart from the crowd to make your legs look and feel great. Choose short length size when length from heel at floor to back bend of knee measures less than 15 inches.
- Truform Model 0865 for men and women is an open toe, graduated compression stocking created with therapeutic comfort in mind for both men and women
- Ideal for treatment of varicose and spider veins, diabetic support, long flights, nurses, maternity, and general swelling or inflammation of the legs and feet
- Comfortable open toe design can accommodate large feet and a soft leg band provides all-day comfort
- Made in the US and FDA approved to assure quality and successful treatment
- Features a durable, opaque fabric and long-lasting medical grade support