The Truform 8810 from the “Classic Medical” series for both men and women uses graduated compression technology to restore leg health.
Graduated Compression Technology – Graduated Compression provides two primary benefits: it helps reduce and prevent swelling for the wearer, and the compression action help to prevent the slowing of blood flow so it can flow more quickly up the leg back toward the heart; helping to maintain positive circulation and leg health.
Versatile Support – Truform therapeutic compression stockings feature classic styling and a smooth knit fabric that helps conceal unsightly conditions. Truform therapeutic medical stockings feature classic styling and a smooth knit fabric that helps conceal unsightly conditions. The closed toe offers a more natural stocking feel. Color options are basic neutrals for all-occasion wear. A higher 18 mmHg compression rating is targeted at the ankle, and helps circulation during post hospital recovery for post surgery and severe edema, varicose veins, spider veins, hypotension, post thrombotic syndrome (PTS), post sclerotherapy, and more!
Quality Guaranteed – We take the extra time and effort necessary to insure a therapeutically effective, comfortable fit. The combination of state-of-the-art materials and equipment, plus knitting “know-how” sets Truform apart from the crowd to make your legs look and feel great!
- Truform 8810 thigh high length, closed toe, anti-embolism style; Unisex design fits men and women; Durable hospital grade construction, surgical weight opaque fabric; Silicone lined expandable thigh panel; Roomy toe-pocket for beathability and comfort
- Targeted 18 mmHg support at the ankle for post-surgical medical recovery; Commonly used when recommended by a doctor for recuperation from vein procedures and treatments; Promotes leg health when reclined to minimize swelling and risk of blood clots
- Application and treatment to maintain normal circulation and blood flow in bedridden or limited mobility patients; Relieves numb aching in ankle legs and feet; Use post-surgery, sclerotherapy, EVLT, DVT as ThromboEmbolic Deterrent (ted) stocking to heal
- Stay fresh yarns resist bacteria odor; Knit-in heel pocket; Therapeutic graduated compression for inflammation, blood pooling, prevention of thrombo embolism disease; Consult your physician for appropriate level of compression noted in mmHg value
- Measure according to size chart image; Size and fit determined by specific directions for each product style; A greater level of compression requires more physical strength to apply and remove garment; Higher compression levels feel tighter; Made in USA