Anti-embolism Stockings, Below Knee Length. Designed to help relieve leg fatigue, uncomfortable swelling and mild to moderate varicose veins. Apply first thing in the morning, prior to rising from bed if possible. Once applied, the stocking should be smooth and uniform in appearance, free from wrinkles or bunches of the fabric.
- Truform 8808, below knee length, closed-toe, anti-embolism style; Unisex design fits men and women; Durable hospital grade construction, surgical weight opaque fabric conceals while it heals; Roomy toe-pocket will not compress toes, increases comfort
- Targeted 18 mmHg support at the ankle for post-surgical medical recovery; Commonly used when recommended by a doctor for recuperation from vein procedures and treatments; Promotes leg health when reclined to minimize swelling and risk of blood clots
- Application and treatment to maintain normal circulation and blood flow in bedridden or limited mobility patients; Relieves numb aching in ankle legs and feet; Use post-surgery, sclerotherapy, EVLT, DVT as ThromboEmbolic Deterrent (ted) stocking to heal
- Wide soft-top band prevents rolling, knit heel pocket keeps garment in place; Therapeutic compression for inflammation, blood pooling, prevention of thrombo embolism disease; Consult your physician for appropriate level of compression noted in mmHg value
- Measure according to size chart image; Size and fit determined by specific directions for each product style; A greater level of compression requires more physical strength to apply and remove garment; Higher compression levels feel tighter; Made in USA