Truform 0808 from the “Classic Medical” series for both men and women uses 15-20 mmHg graduated compression technology to restore leg health. A higher 18 mmHg compression rating is targeted at the ankle, and helps circulation during post hospital recovery. Anti-embolism, commonly referred to as TED (thrombi-embolism-deterrent) hose are a preferred choice for recuperating patients. These compression stockings are doctor recommended for post-surgical treatment. The smooth knit and traditional styling are made to perform with daily use. Opaque material conceals various conditions using a functional design for increased durability. Sizes range from standard to plus size XXXL. Package includes 1 pair. Choose short length size when length from heel at floor to back bend of knee measures less than 15 inches.
- Truform Model 0808 for men and women is an anti-embolism hose targeted at the ankle for reclined healing
- Ideal for treatment of varicose and spider veins, diabetic support, long flights, nurses, maternity, and general swelling or inflammation of the legs and feet
- Comfortable open toe design can accommodate large feet, allows for easy inspection, and can be used with open-toe shoes
- Made in the US and FDA approved to assure quality and successful treatment
- Features a durable, opaque fabric and long-lasting medical grade support for prevention of thromboembolism and thromboembolic disease