Designed to help relieve the more pronounced conditions associated with poor circulation. Graduated compression technology delivers a compressive action to the leg that is greatest at the ankle, then gradually decreases toward the heart. The amount of compression is expressed as mmHg (millimeters of mercury). The 30-40mmHg Extra Firm compression level is great for post surgery and severe edema, severe varicosities, venous ulcerations and insufficiency, hypotension, post thrombotic syndrome (PTS), and post sclerotherapy, just to name a few. Ideal for individuals that have difficulty keeping a soft top garment in place. Truform medical stockings feature classic styling and a smooth opaque fabric that helps conceal unsightly conditions. The closed toe offers a more natural stocking feel. Color options are basic neutrals for all-occasion wear. For men and women. Truform stockings, socks and pantyhose feature Graduated Compression Technology, which delivers a compressive action to the leg that is greatest at the ankle, then gradually decreases toward the heart. The amount of compression is expressed as mmHg (millimeters of mercury). Graduated compression provides two primary benefits: it helps reduce and prevent swelling for the wearer, and the compression action helps prevent the slowing of blood flow so it can flow more quickly up the leg back toward the heart. Truform graduated compression support hosiery helps maintain good circulation and leg health. Truform combines the best materials, the latest methods of semi-automated manufacturing, and “old-worlde” hand craftsmanship to produce a high-quality product at affordable prices. We take the extra time and effort necessary to insure a therapeutically effective, comfortable fit. The combination of state-of-the-art materials and equipment, plus knitting “know-how” sets Truform apart from the crowd to make your legs look and feel great!
- Truform 8844; Medical support hose; Unisex style durable knit; 30-40 strength graduated compression
- Silicone grip lined top band; Defined heel enhances fit; Roomy comfort toe for sensitive feet
- Use for severe symptoms related to circulatory and vascular conditions as directed by a doctor
- Treats ulcers, varicose veins, lymph edema, DVT, thrombotic PTS, sclerotherapy, blood clot embolism
- Made in the USA; Measure according to size chart; Latex-Free; Nylon and Spandex construction