Truform 8845 from the “Classic Medical” series for both men and women utilize graduated compression technology to restore leg health. Five intervals of therapeutic graduated compression, doctor-recommended to help relieve tired, heavy, and aching legs, aids in the treatment of spider veins, varicose veins, and swelling of the leg and feet, ideal when sitting or standing for long periods of time. The smooth knit and traditional styling are made to perform with daily use. Opaque material conceals various conditions. Closed-toe design with extra-firm 30-40 mmHg medical grade support for functional use and durability. Package includes 1 pair.
- Truform 8845; Medical support hose; Unisex style durable knit; 30-40 strength graduated compression
- Soft top will not constrict leg; Defined heel enhances fit; Roomy comfort toe for sensitive feet
- Use for severe symptoms related to circulatory and vascular conditions as directed by a doctor
- Treats ulcers, varicose veins, lymph edema, DVT, thrombotic PTS, sclerotherapy, blood clot embolism
- Made in the USA; Measure according to size chart; Latex-Free; Nylon and Spandex construction