Truform 1757 pantyhose provide firm graduated compression to help energize the legs and reduce discomfort. The 20-30 mmHg firm compression level is great for leg fatigue and slight ankle, leg and foot swelling associated with pregnancy. They provide long-lasting support that appeals to today’s active, fashion conscious woman and serve excellently as both business and casual wear. Truform stockings, socks, and pantyhose feature Graduated Compression Technology, which delivers a compressive action to the leg that is greatest at the ankle, then gradually decreases toward the heart. This graduated compression provides two primary benefits to the legs: increased pressure on tissues beneath the skin helps reduce and prevent swelling for the wearer, and the compression action helps control the size of the superficial veins that lie just beneath the skin; preventing the slowing of blood flow so it can flow more quickly up the leg and back toward the heart. They feature five intervals of therapeutic graduated compression, doctor-recommended to help relieve tired, heavy, and aching legs, aid in the treatment of spider veins, varicose veins, and swelling of the leg and feet; ideal when sitting or standing for long periods of time. We take the extra time and effort necessary to insure a therapeutically effective, comfortable fit. The combination of state-of-the-art materials and equipment, plus knitting “know-how” sets Truform apart from the crowd to make your legs look and feel great.
- Truform 1757; Maternity support hose; Durable medical knit; 20-30 strength graduated compression
- Inconspicuous flat seams; Belly panel support for second and third trimester; Lightweight breathable
- Use for extensive sitting or standing, travel, pregnancy, post surgery recovery, improved circulation
- Helps relieve swelling, varicose veins, spider veins, sore aching muscles, edema, DVT blood clots
- Made in the USA; Measure according to size chart; Latex-Free; Nylon and Spandex construction