The Truform 8867 compression stockings were created to help relieve conditions associated with poor circulation.
Graduated Compression Technology – Graduated Compression provides two primary benefits: it helps reduce and prevent swelling for the wearer, and the compression action help to prevent the slowing of blood flow so it can flow more quickly up the leg back toward the heart; helping to maintain positive circulation and leg health.
Versatile Support – Truform therapeutic compression stockings feature classic styling and a smooth knit fabric that helps conceal unsightly conditions. They provide long-lasting support that appeals to today’s active, fashion conscious woman and serve excellently as both business and casual wear. The 20-30 mmHg firm compression level is great for post surgery and severe edema, varicose veins, spider veins, hypotension, post thrombotic syndrome (PTS), post sclerotherapy, and more!
Quality Guaranteed – We take the extra time and effort necessary to insure a therapeutically effective, comfortable fit. The combination of state-of-the-art materials and equipment, plus knitting “know-how” sets Truform apart from the crowd to make your legs look and feel great!
- Truform 8867; Ladies support hose; Medical style durable knit; 20-30 strength graduated compression
- Lace trim silicone grip top band; Enhanced fit defined heel; Roomy comfort toe for sensitive feet
- Use for extensive sitting or standing, travel, pregnancy, post surgery recovery, improved circulation
- Helps relieve swelling, varicose veins, spider veins, sore aching muscles, edema, DVT blood clots
- Made in the USA; Measure according to size chart; Latex-Free; Nylon and Spandex construction