The Truform 8864 compression stockings were created to help relieve conditions associated with poor circulation.
Graduated Compression Technology – Graduated Compression provides two primary benefits: it helps reduce and prevent swelling for the wearer, and the compression action help to prevent the slowing of blood flow so it can flow more quickly up the leg back toward the heart; helping to maintain positive circulation and leg health.
Versatile Support – Truform therapeutic compression stockings feature classic styling and a smooth knit fabric that helps conceal unsightly conditions. Truform therapeutic medical stockings feature classic styling and a smooth knit fabric that helps conceal unsightly conditions. The closed toe offers a more natural stocking feel. Color options are basic neutrals for all-occasion wear. The 20-30 mmHg firm compression level is great for post surgery and severe edema, varicose veins, spider veins, hypotension, post thrombotic syndrome (PTS), post sclerotherapy, and more!
Quality Guaranteed – We take the extra time and effort necessary to insure a therapeutically effective, comfortable fit. The combination of state-of-the-art materials and equipment, plus knitting “know-how” sets Truform apart from the crowd to make your legs look and feel great!
- Truform 8864; Medical support hose; Unisex style durable knit; 20-30 strength graduated compression
- Silicone grip lined top band; Defined heel enhances fit; Roomy comfort toe for sensitive feet
- Use for extensive sitting or standing, travel, pregnancy, post surgery recovery, improved circulation
- Helps relieve swelling, varicose veins, spider veins, sore aching muscles, edema, DVT blood clots
- Made in the USA; Measure according to size chart; Latex-Free; Nylon and Spandex construction