Designed to help relieve moderate conditions associated with poor circulation. Graduated compression technology delivers a compressive action to the leg that is greatest at the ankle, then gradually decreases toward the heart. The amount of compression is expressed as mmHg (millimeters of mercury). The 20-30mmHg Firm compression level is great for tired, aching legs and moderate varicosities, moderate edema, post surgery and post sclerotherapy, and helps prevent venous ulcerations and thrombophlebitis, just to name a few. Sized to fit the petite, full-figured woman. Truform medical stockings feature classic styling and a smooth textured knit fabric that helps conceal unsightly conditions. Color options are basic neutrals for all-occasion wear. Truform stockings, socks and pantyhose feature Graduated Compression Technology, which delivers a compressive action to the leg that is greatest at the ankle, then gradually decreases toward the heart. The amount of compression is expressed as mmHg (millimeters of mercury). Graduated compression provides two primary benefits to the legs: increased pressure on tissues beneath the skin helps reduce and prevent swelling for the wearer, and the compression action helps control the size (diameter) of the superficial veins that lie just beneath the skin, preventing the slowing of blood flow so it can flow more quickly up the leg back toward the heart. Truform graduated compression support hosiery helps maintain good circulation and leg health. Truform combines the best materials, the latest methods of semi-automated manufacturing, and “old-worlde” hand craftsmanship to produce a high-quality product at affordable prices. We take the extra time and effort necessary to insure a therapeutically effective, comfortable fit. The combination of state-of-the-art materials and equipment, plus knitting “know-how” sets Truform apart from the crowd to make your legs look and feel great!
- Truform 1758; Plus size big and tall oversize support hose; 20-30 strength graduated compression
- Flat seams for inconspicuous fit; Defined heel enhances fit; Roomy comfort toe for sensitive feet
- Use for extensive sitting or standing, travel, pregnancy, post surgery recovery, improved circulation
- Helps relieve swelling, varicose veins, spider veins, sore aching muscles, edema, DVT blood clots
- Made in the USA; Measure according to size chart; Latex-Free; Nylon and Spandex construction