Truform 1775 part of the “Lites” series for women. Designed to resemble ladies’ sheer denier nylon hosiery with the added health benefits of compression technology. Five intervals of therapeutic graduated compression is greatest at the ankle, then gradually decreases up the leg. Graduated compression provides two primary benefits to the legs: increased pressure on tissues beneath the skin helps reduce and prevent swelling, and the compression action helps control the size (diameter) of the superficial veins for increased blood flow. The amount of compression is expressed as mmHg (millimeters of mercury). Moderate 15-20 mmHg compression is doctor-recommended to help relieve tired, aching legs; minor swelling; minor varicose veins; minor varicosities during pregnancy. This medical grade support helps improve circulation to maintain leg health. Superior knit construction uses a lightweight breathable weave with a soft feel. Designer-knit styling and classic fit is comfortable and easy to apply. These women’s compression pantyhose have the look and feel of fashionable stockings, and incorporate compression technology to promote recovery and revitalize legs. Completely latex-free. Use corresponding size chart by locating height and weight, where these values meet determines size. Pack of 2, each package contains 1 pair.
- Truform 1775 ladies’ sheer compression pantyhose, moderate 15-20 mmHg support
- Therapeutic graduated compression improves circulation, restores tired, heavy, aching legs; and helps relieve symptoms of varicose veins, swelling of the leg and feet, and is ideal when sitting or standing for long periods of time
- Leg shaping tights feature a closed toe foot bed and anatomically designed heal pocket for added comfort and increased durability
- Sewn on plush waistband with breathable lightweight ventilated cotton panel, flat panty seams for inconspicuous fit
- Made in the USA and manufactured to FDA specifications using 84% nylon, and 16% spandex