Truform Lites provide moderate graduated compression to help energize and revitalize the legs – ideal when sitting or standing for extended periods. Graduated compression technology delivers a compressive action to the leg that is greatest at the ankle, then gradually decreases toward the heart. The amount of compression is expressed as mmHg (millimeters of mercury). The 15-20mmHg Moderate compression level is great for tired legs and minor ankle, leg and foot swelling just to name a few. They provide long-lasting support that appeals to today’s active, fashion conscious woman – excellent for business or casual wear Truform stockings, socks and pantyhose feature Graduated Compression Technology, which delivers a compressive action to the leg that is greatest at the ankle, then gradually decreases toward the heart. The amount of compression is expressed as mmHg (millimeters of mercury). Graduated compression provides two primary benefits to the legs: increased pressure on tissues beneath the skin helps reduce and prevent swelling for the wearer, and the compression action helps control the size (diameter) of the superficial veins that lie just beneath the skin, preventing the slowing of blood flow so it can flow more quickly up the leg back toward the heart. Truform graduated compression support hosiery helps maintain good circulation and leg health. Truform combines the best materials, the latest methods of semi-automated manufacturing, and “old-worlde” hand craftsmanship to produce a high-quality product at affordable prices. We take the extra time and effort necessary to insure a therapeutically effective, comfortable fit. The combination of state-of-the-art materials and equipment, plus knitting “know-how” sets Truform apart from the crowd to make your legs look and feel great!
- Truform Model 1775 for women is a moderately graduated pantyhose designed with comfort in mind
- Doctor-recommended to help relieve leg fatigue, swelling of the legs and feet; helps foot circulation; ideal when sitting or standing for long periods of time and for those with diabetic needs
- Features flat panty seams and ventilated cotton panel for an inconspicuous, comfortable fit
- Made in the US and FDA approved to assure quality and successful treatment
- Silky, smooth-knit texture and soft stay-up top designed for wearing comfort; flexible but snug fit ensures pantyhose remains in place throughout the day – fits by height and weight