Truform 8875 was created to help relieve conditions associated with poor circulation. Graduated compression technology delivers a compressive action to the leg that is greatest at the ankle, then gradually decreases toward the heart. The 15-20 mmHg moderate compression level is great for post surgery and severe edema, varicose veins, spider veins, hypotension, post thrombotic syndrome (PTS), post sclerotherapy, and more. Truform therapeutic medical stockings feature classic styling and a smooth knit fabric that helps conceal unsightly conditions. The closed toe offers a more natural stocking feel. Color options are basic neutrals for all-occasion wear. Truform stockings, socks and pantyhose feature Graduated Compression Technology, which delivers a compressive action to the leg that is greatest at the ankle, then gradually decreases toward the heart. Graduated compression provides two primary benefits: it helps reduce and prevent swelling for the wearer, and the compression action help to prevent the slowing of blood flow so it can flow more quickly up the leg back toward the heart. Truform graduated compression support hosiery helps maintain positive circulation and leg health. We take the extra time and effort necessary to insure a therapeutically effective, comfortable fit. The combination of state-of-the-art materials and equipment, plus knitting “know-how” sets Truform apart from the crowd to make your legs look and feel great.
- Truform 8875; Medical support hose; Unisex style durable knit; 15-20 strength graduated compression
- Soft top will not constrict leg; Defined heel enhances fit; Roomy comfort toe for sensitive feet
- Improves circulation for extended sitting, standing, travel, pregnancy, muscle recovery, swollen legs
- Helps relieve swelling, varicose veins, spider veins, sore aching tired legs, edema, DVT blood clots
- Made in the USA; Measure according to size chart; Latex-Free; Nylon and Spandex construction