Truform 0808 (from the “Classic Medical” series) for both men and women use 15-20 mmHg graduated compression technology to restore leg health. A higher 18 mmHg compression rating is targeted at the ankle, and helps circulation during post hospital recovery. Anti-embolism, commonly referred to as TED hose (short for thrombo-embolism-deterrent) are a preferred choice for recuperating patients. These compression stockings are doctor recommended for surgery and post-surgical treatment. The smooth knit and traditional styling are made to perform with daily use. Opaque material conceals various conditions using a functional design for increased durability. Features include: a toe-less open-toe, knee high fit, offered in standard size to plus size triple XXXL. Package includes 1 pair.
- Truform model 0808 anti-embolism hose with 18 mmHg compression rating targeted at the ankle for reclined recuperation, post surgery, or bed confinement, five intervals of 15-20 mmHg therapeutic graduated compression progress up the leg, doctor-recommended for tired heavy aching legs, helps treat spider veins, varicose veins, and swelling of the legs and feet
- Below-knee length, open-toe design can accommodate large feet, allows for easy inspection of the toe bed, can be used with open toe footwear
- Soft top band designed for wearing comfort, flexible but snug fit, anatomically defined heal pocket ensures stocking remains in place throughout the day without constricting the leg
- Anti-microbial treatment integrated into the garment, concealing smooth-knit texture, durable opaque fabric, completely latex-free, classic fit, medical grade support for prevention of thromboembolism and thromboembolic disease
- Made in the USA and manufactured to FDA specifications using 89% nylon and 11% spandex