* Measuring and fitting should be done in the morning when swelling or edema is least
* Keep firm measurements without depressing the skin.
* Keep measuring tape in a level position then note measurements at each point.
A. Measure around the smallest part of the ankle right above the ankle bone.
B. Measure around the fullest part of the calf.
C. Measure around the middle of your thigh.
Then check the size chart included in our listing images for reference.
If your measurements are between sizes, go for a bigger size.
Doctor-recommended, therapeutic graduated compression, sometimes more pressure is a good thing, MGANG Thigh High Compression Socks are 1280D GRADE which means they will fit tightly with a graduated compression of about 20-30mmHg.
DO NOT expect these to fit like regular socks.
They need to fit tightly in order to work their magic!
Graduated Compression Medical Stockings are suitable for all medical compression needs.
MGANG compression thigh high stockings help improve leg blood circulation, relieve physical fatigue, but also help prevent ankle joints, leg and foot swelling, reduce the risk of developing varicose veins.
They can also reduce muscle spasm, while re-activating your tired legs, suitable for regular standing people, wearing, the seams keep comfortable.
These stockings are designed to apply the perfect amount of compression for a level of comfort that facilitates a good night’s sleep.
Breathable material keeps legs comfortable overnight.
- ✅ GRADUATED GRADIENT COMPRESSION DESIGN, 100% pressure at ankle and compression lessens gradually up to calf (70%) and thigh (40%). Doctor-recommended, MGANG 20-30mmHg gradient compression stockings.
- ✅ HIGH-QUALITY PROFESSIONAL MATERIAL, 3-D knitted structure, the use of air-covered spandex yarn soft touch, comfortable all day wear. 77% nylon, 23% spandex, anti-fatigue, absorbent, breathable.
- ✅ PROFESSIONAL SILICONE BAND. Do not slip, do not curl. The socks will be a tight fit when first worn, it’s normal.
- ✅ APPLICABLE GROUPS and PURCHASE ADVICE. Ideal for treatment of varicose, diabetic support, long flights, nurses, maternity, and general swelling or inflammation of the legs and feet. If conditions permit, we strongly recommend buying two pairs, alternately using them, which will double their doubles. The best washing time is two days, no more than three days because wearing a long time will affect the elastic recovery of socks.
- ✅ GUARANTEE YOUR SATISFACTION. Your satisfaction is our guarantee! If you are dissatisfied for any reason, please let us know and we will refund your payment. You will receive our satisfaction guarantee policy and 5 stars customers service!