The Swede-O Strap Lok ankle brace has external figure eight straps which allow you to easily control and customize the amount of support as well as simulate professional taping. The exclusive dual eyelet lacing system is offset to create a pulley effect, keeping the brace tighter longer. The top strap covers the laces and locks the figure eight straps in position. The full elastic back is comfortable against the Achilles tendon and helps reduce irritation and the potential for blistering. The breathable tongue helps keep the foot cool and comfortable. The Strap Lok is constructed from a durable ballistic nylon which is comfortable thin, and lightweight. The bilateral design fits the right or left ankle, available in black and is made in the USA.
- Easily control support with external figure eight straps
- Stays tight and secure with exclusive lacing system and top strap
- Durable, lightweight ballistic nylon is ideal for sports
- Full elastic back reduces irritation and potential for blistering
- MADE IN THE USA: Cool, comfortable, breathable tongue