Truform 8808 from the “Classic Medical” series for both men and women uses graduated compression technology to restore leg health. A higher 18 mmHg compression rating is targeted at the ankle, and helps circulation during post hospital recovery. Anti-embolism, commonly referred to as TED (thrombo-embolism-deterrent) hose are a preferred choice for recuperating patients. These compression stockings are doctor recommended for post-surgical treatment. The smooth knit and traditional styling are made to perform with daily use. Opaque material conceals various conditions using a functional design for increased durability. Sizes range from standard to plus size XXXL. Package includes 1 pair. Choose short length size when length from heel at floor to back bend of kne measures less than 15 inches.
- Truform 8808; Anti-Embolism medical support hose; Unisex ted style for reclined patient recovery
- Soft top will not constrict leg; Defined heel enhances fit; Roomy comfort toe for sensitive feet
- Use post-surgery when inactive or bed ridden to help reduce the danger of thromboembolic disease
- Helps prevent swelling, edema fluid retention, DVT vein clots, pooling of blood, pulmonary embolism
- Made in the USA; Measure according to size chart; Latex-Free; Nylon and Spandex construction