Post Op Broken Toe/Foot Fracture Walking Shoe
Keeping a cast or bandages clean and dry, the post-op shoe provides excellent mobility, protection, and support for day-to-day activities following foot and toe surgery or trauma. The versatile broken foot shoe features a roomy, toe design, rocker-bottom sole, two adjustable velcro closures, a rear support area, and more!
Why Choose Our Surgical Shoe Broken Foot Boot Stress Fracture Brace & Orthopedic Sandal with Hard Sole?
Supportive protection post surgery.
The non-skid tread of the post op shoe provides extra stability while walking following foot or toe surgery.
The rigid rocker sole supports the arch of the foot and relieves pain and pressure on the forefoot and heel.
Lightweight post-surgical shoe has a comfortable toe box that acts as a bumper to protect the toes and provide additional room for bandages.
Providing a safe and secure fit, three adjustable Velcro straps allow the surgical walking boot to easily accommodate dressings. The versatile toe design can be used on the left or right foot.
Machine or hand washable, easy to care, ultra light weight.
100% no risk money-back guarantee.
*Do not throw them at anyone when you are angry.
*Tell your dog that it is not a play toy.
*If you are not sure about your size, measure your feet from heel to toe in inches. Please find the measurements for your reference.
Treat your feet and grab a pair today! – RISK FREE – Click “Add to Cart” above to get yours now!
- BEFORE YOU BUY – Package only includes ONE shoe(NOT one pair)£¬the post op shoe fits for both left and right foot. Please view our sizing chart (the image above).
- ADJUSTABLE & SECURELY – The post op shoe features a hook and loop velcro strap to easily fit any size cast securely and comfortably, and padded heel minimize heel slippage and allows for proper foot positioning.
- SUPPORTIVE PROTECTION AFTER SURGERY – Keeping a cast or bandages dry and dirt-free, the post op shoe provides exceptional support and protection following injury or surgery on the toes, foot, ankle or leg. Round toe feature acts as a bumper and gives added protection at the toe area.
- NONSKID ROCKER SOLE – Non-skid tread provides extra stability while walking following surgery. The rigid rocker sole supports the arch and relieves pain and pressure on the forefoot and heel.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – With MEJORMEN, you are taking no risk with your purchase. We offer 100% no risk money-back guarantee if you are not thrilled with your purchase for any reason. Just tell us and we will do our best to give you the most satisfactory solution. Please check our MEJORMEN storefront for more shoes styles and other deals that are waiting for you!