How Sleep Support Night Splint can help?
◎Assists in the treatment of plantar fasciitis, drop foot, heel spurs, Achilles tendonitis calf, thigh, hip, and low back strains and injuries, even for users with limited ranges of motion.
◎It should be worn at nighttime to alleviate painful first steps in the morning while walking, reducing aches and inflammation caused by plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis, bone heel spurs, and drop foot.
1. If Diabetic, consult a physician before using the cold therapy.
2. For the cold therapy ,do not exceed 20 minutes per use.
3. If tingling, numbness or other discomfort is experienced, loose straps until comfortable. If either of these symptoms persists, contact your doctor.
4. Do not ambulate while wearing splint without approval from your medical professional.
5. Do not place the product on an open wound. If irritation, discomfort or poor circulation occurs, discontinue use and notify your physician.
- TREATMENT WHILE YOU SLEEP: Gently stretches the pain away in the nighttime. night splint ensure the proper position without twisting or sliding for maximum healing.
- COLD THERAPY: By frozen the gel pack and place it on the injuries to reduce inflammation and pain. Includes 2 pcs removable cold pack which can be used in alternation.
- ADJUSTABLE DESIGN: The dual-tension, dorsiflexion straps customize adjust the exact flexion needed. Four straps with Velcro to ensure immobilization of the angle and foot.
- COMFORTABLE FOR YOUR FOOT : Made of Thermoplastic shell, polyester covered open cell foam, nylon web strap allowing for a comfortable stretch.