SIGVARIS Eversoft Diabetic Calf High Compression are designed with a cushioned sole, heel and toe area for ultimate comfort and to protect feet.
For prevention patients with diabetes or those with limited dexterity, for patients with lower tolerance for compression: The fashionable SIGVARIS WELL BEING collection helps promote leg health and provides relief from a range of common symptoms including tired, aching legs and swollen feet and ankles.
How does graduated compression therapy help with the management of venous problems?
As a person walks, the contraction and relaxation of the calf muscles around the veins aid in moving blood toward the heart. The external graduated compression of SIGVARIS socks and stockings act as a layer of muscle by gently squeezing the stretched vein walls together, allowing the valves to close. The cavity of the vein is reduced, thereby restoring blood flow to a normal state and aiding overall circulation.
By compressing the limb with graduated compression – strongest at the ankle and decreasing going u p the leg – the compression stocking helps the venous return, decreases venous pressure, prevents venous stasis, reduces edema and deterioration of venous walls, and relieves aching and heavy legs by aiding the body in moving blood up the leg against the pull of gravity.
To be most effective, the socks or stockings should be put on at the start of the day and removed before going to bed. Wearing SIGVARIS graduated compression is vital for the prevention and treatment of varicose veins and other circulatory problems.
The Swiss company SIGVARIS, 100% family-owned since it was founded, is the global market leader in the manufacture of medical compression garments for over 150 years.
- SIGVARIS Eversoft Diabetic Calf High Compression are designed with a thick, cushioned sole, heel and toe area for ultimate comfort and to protect feet. The flat, low-friction toe seam is ideal for everyday wear and sensitive skin.
- BEST FOR: For patients with diabetes or those with limited dexterity, for patients with lower tolerance for compression. For mild symptoms such as tired, heavy, restless, aching legs; travelers; occupational leg health risks; swollen feet and ankles.
- COMPRESSION LEVEL: Graduated Compression of 8-15mmHg – Integrated pressure release zone with added length and reduced compression in foot area for improved comfort and increase venous blood flow. Designed for patients with diabetes.
- FRIENDLY TO YOUR SKIN: 100% Supima cotton and soft nylon yarns ensure the highest level of comfort. The stretchy knit provides premium elasticity, making the stockings easy to put on and remove while the soft, stretchable knit-in band prevents pinching.
- DURABLE: Double-covered yarns ensure durability and a long product life, making the cool cotton suitable for everyday and leisure wear. CARE: Hand washing is recommended, but you may machine wash on the gentle cycle with garment turned inside out.