Senfhomeproducts has a professional team of designers and quality control.
We strive to provide you with the best products, first class service and prompt delivery.
Use a terry fabric to fit the center of the foot,
with good elasticity and sweat absorption characteristics,
soft and skin-friendly, let you walk comfortably
Fit to arch of foot
The raised foot center design fits the foot and balances the force,
making walking more comfortable and lighter.
Bandage-enclosed design, curved fit, soft and skin-friendly.
Easy Wear Design
– Slip on the Breathable Compression Sleeve over your achy foot
– Compression Foot Support should be positioned at the arch sole of the foot
– Blue foot cushion should be placed at the bottom of your foot around the foot arch area
– Feel free to rotate the arch supports to the left or the right or move them back
and forth depending on what feels most comfortable to you.
- ▶Especially designed for those who suffer from heel and arch pain caused from flat foot, plantar facilities and heel spurs. Provide a great arch support and cushion to your feet.and cushion to your feet.
- ▶Breathable Material Compression facilities cushioned support sleeves are made of high quality neoprene and its durable materials.Breathable fabric, it is not easy to let your foot sweat. Our plantar facilities compression sleeve provide instant relief to your arch and heel through compression support that provides the maximum boost to your blood circulation.
- ▶Promotes balance and body alignment by reducing the excess pressure on your arch, heels, hips and back. Helps improve blood circulation, reduce inflammation, and increase energy.
- ▶Breathable and lightweight material, you can wear with any shoes, sneakers, casual shoes or bare feet.Can be worn daily: Either directly on the skin or over a sock, whichever is more comfortable for you to receive the superior support you need. Promotes balance, posture and body alignment, Washable.
- ▶Cleaning Instructions :Wash with cold or warm water with your hand(do not machine wash or dry-clean), then dry. Also do not iron it. We recommend cleaning them before you first use that to eliminate the initial slight neoprene odor.