The dynamic Push AFO is designed to help patients with foot drop to return to a natural walking pattern. The unique strapping system allows for adjustable levels of dorsiflexion and the ability to wear with a wide variety of shoe styles. The flexibility of the Push AFO increases users’ comfort and improves the ability to walk on uneven surfaces and perform stairs.
- Lifts foot in swing phase and controls foot stability in stance phase to restore natural walking
- Secures foot to orthosis, allowing a wide variety of shoe styles including sandals
- Adjustable levels of dorsiflexion assistance for all stages of recovery
- Flexible ankle and foot component increases user comfort; may be worn as night splint
- Improves ability to walk on uneven surfaces and perform stairs