NxtMile youth football insoles provide the best level of comfort and support that help prevent injury and strain on a young players foot. Hard-Hitting Protection There’s no doubt that football is a physically taxing sport. But it’s more than just the big hits that keep players on the sidelines. The pressure on joints and muscles is extreme, and it can be just as hard on younger players as mature athletes. Luckily, relief for lower body issues including heel and knee pain can be found in football insoles. Tailored to fit precisely in cleated football shoes, NxtMile kids’ football insoles provide the stability and cushioning required by the unique demands of football. The 3:1 elevated heel reduces the stresses that contribute to heel pain, which makes these Sever’s Disease insoles incredibly popular. They are also designed to minimize knee pain common among young players, often associated with Osgood-Schlatter’s Disease. The medial and lateral arch stabilizer guides proper foot movement for young feet during core football movements while the forefoot cleat pressure cushioning helps reduce foot fatigue and stress. Ultra-light, multi-density molded EVA optimizes athlete comfort from heel to toe during every practice and game.
- Prevent, reduce or eliminate existing heel, foot, shin or knee pain related to Sever’s Disease, Osgood-Schlatter Disease and other conditions
- Train, practice and play longer without discomfort
- Play hard and perform better-start to finish-in competitive or recreational soccer
- Improve aggressive cuts, jumps, acceleration and stops
- Reduce recovery time after a hard workout or game