NxtMile youth baseball insoles provide the best level of comfort and support that help prevent injury and strain on a young players foot. Let’s Play Two! One of the most revered records in baseball is Cal Ripken’s most consecutive games played streak, which says a lot about the physical stress the sport puts on even the best athletes. Players spend over three hours on their feet, often playing games on several consecutive days. Sprinting, then jogging, then sitting, then standing…it’s tough on the lower body. You can be sure that many professional players rely on baseball insoles to relieve pain, and younger athletes can now get the same benefits. NxtMile Kids’ Baseball Insoles are engineered to accommodate the unique needs of youth baseball players. Fitting precisely into rubber or metal cleated baseball shoes or boots, the 3:1 heel to forefoot elevation reduces or alleviates Achilles pain, Sever’s Disease, leg fatigue and knee strain such as Osgood-Schlatter’s Disease. Heel lifts reduce pain associated with plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis, shin splints, and calf strain. The medial and lateral arch stabilizer guides proper foot movement for kids’ feet during core baseball movements while the forefoot cleat pressure cushioning helps reduce foot fatigue and stress. Comfort and performance is further enhanced by a gel heel pad and DuPont EngageTM in the forefoot for greater energy return.
- Prevent, reduce or eliminate existing heel, foot, shin or knee pain related to Sever’s Disease, Osgood-Schlatter Disease and other conditions
- Run faster, train, practice and play longer without discomfort
- Play hard and perform better-start to finish-in competitive or recreational baseball
- Sport specific: Improve aggressive cuts, jumps, acceleration and stops
- Reduce recovery time after a hard workout or game