The Air-Gel Brace with its pneumatic and gel chambers are state-of-the art. Removable Air-Gel bladders can provide for “cold” therapy. Helps eliminate swelling and edema. For acute injuries when ankle is still tender or swollen. Use when either walking or jogging. Fits either left or right ankle. Indicated for acute ankle sprains, ankle instabilities, and prophylactic use, the Air/Gel Stirrup Ankle Brace is designed to provide ankle stability by minimizing ankle rotation. It provides excellent medial and lateral support while still allowing for normal dorsi/plantar flexion.
- Commonly worn immediately after an ankle injury and throughout recovery; Low-profile structure allows for minimal bulk while wearing shoes
- Intended to prevent or treat acute ankle injuries, chronic instability, post-operative use and ankle sprains grade I, II, and III
- Semi-rigid, anatomically designed air gel shells help stabilize and protect the ankle
- Air-Stirrup Ankle Support Brace resists inversion more than taping, yet normal flexion is virtually unrestricted
- Gel Ankle Support Brace Universal design to fit and support either foot