20-30mmHg-strong compression Benefits：
Helps prevent and relieve moderate to severe varicose veins (including during pregnancy)
Used for postoperative and sclerotherapy to help prevent the recurrence of varicose veins and spider veins
Helps treat moderate to severe edema or lymphedema
Helps treat active ulcers and post-thrombotic syndrome (PTS)
Helps relieve superficial thrombophlebitis
Helps prevent orthostatic hypotension (a sudden drop in blood pressure while standing)
Helps prevent deep vein thrombosis (DVT), also known as economy class syndrome
Because of the high pressure, the elastic stockings are more difficult to wear than the average stockings. For the first time, you need to be patient and practice a few times to be skilled.
When wearing off, pay attention to the nail to prevent scratches.
- Graduated Gradient Compression Design – 360 degree circular gentle press, maintain vein patency, through varicose socks to the leg from the bottom to the top of the gentle pressure, promote the blood flow upward, effectively relieve the pressure on the venous valve.
- 20-30mmHg of gradient compression pantyhose – Suitable for people with DVT, varicose veins, or diabetes; people who have just completed surgery, lie in bed or have difficulty moving their legs; people who work standing all day, such as teachers and nurses, pregnant women; people who sit on planes for long periods of time, such as pilots.
- Helps prevent and alleviate moderately severe varicose veins – Helps relieve swelling of spider veins, legs and ankles, edema, leg fatigue and pain, leg and thigh pressure caused by discomfort, resulting in a body-building effect.
- Closed Toe Varicose Vein Support Pantyhose – Careful and stylish design, suitable for walking, sitting, standing, traveling. 20-30 mmHg Therapeutic Firm Support Pantyhose, made with 78% Nylon, 22% Spandex. Latex Free.
- Guarantee – We offer 30-day 100% MONEY BACK SERVICES. Five sizes are for your choice. Please carefully measure your leg circumference according to the pictures before purchasing. The error between 1-3 cm is within the normal range.