Sylong Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint kit.
Waking up in the morning with plantar fasciitis can be a painful experience. Wearing a plantar fasciitis splint helps with the pain and allows you to wake up in the morning feeling refreshed. Pulls foot upward to stretch tendons that cause heel pain from plantar fasciitis. Great for use at night to wake up without pain. Say no to striking “first step”.
1-Exercise Band can stretch the plantar fascia and Achilles tendon. Performed once or twice a day for 10-15 minutes can break up adhesions on the arch, improve circulation to any tears, strengthen the surrounding muscles and improve flexibility.
1-Solid rubber spiky massage ball for all over deep tissue massage, especially great for foot massage to relieve the plantar fasciit
- ■ PLANTAR FASCIITIS PAIN RELIEF KIT: Sylong dorsal night splint is designed to keep foot stretched and provide gradual corrective orthopedic support for drop foot, help relieve morning foot pain associated with plantar fasciitis.
- ■STRENGTH STRAP FOR MORE STABLE: We provide each splint with an inelastic strength strap that will keep your foot a flexed position with arch stretched more stable and without twisting or sliding, the inelastic strap is better to avoid numbness of foot than elastic strap during the night.
- ■ MAXIMUM FOAM PADDING: Comfortable breathable materials with maximum foam padding at the dorsal position, feeling smooth against your foot allow you to sleep comfortably throughout the night and wake up in the morning feeling refreshed and free of plantar fasciitis pain. Low-profile open heel design for cool and breathable foot comfort during sleep.
- ■ ADJUSTABLE THERAPEUTIC ANGLE: Bendable lightweight aluminum bar at the instep position allow you adjust the curve of the foot at a therapeutic angle from 80 to 90 degrees for your comfortable fit, which stretches the fascia and relieves that striking “first step”.
- ■FREE GIFT FOR PLANTAR FASCIITIS RECOVERY: Coming with 1 piece exercise band and massager ball that can stretch the plantar fascia and Achilles tendon to improve blood circulation and strengthen lower leg muscles, which stabilize your ankle and heel.