Champion brand (model 0317) kidsline neoprene slip-on ankle support. Excellent for use in athletic activities or as a general use post-injury support. KidsLine is OTC’s family of Pediatric and Youth sized products. They are cut and assembled to follow the same anatomically correct profile as our popular adult versions, but are “right sized” to fit a smaller frame. Pediatric sizes will generally fit children from 2 to 7 years of age. Youth sizes will fit kids from 8 to 12 years old.
Use For: Mild sprains and strains, post cast support
- For sports athletic activity mild strain weakness due to previous injury.
- Four-way stretch material provides even support over the ankle. Closed cell foam material offers moderate protection against bumps and abrasions.
- Retains body heat to help increase circulation and promote healing, but breathable for extended wearing comfort,
- Breathable plush-lined material absorbs perspiration and wicks away moisture for extended wearing comfort. Comes in Royal or Black options.
- Measure around the smallest part of the ankle. Available Sizes: Pediatric (6.5-7.25 Inches) and Youth (7.25-8.5 Inches).