The NEW Rebound Foot Up Brace is a lightweight AFO that offers patients with disorders that require dorsiflexion support and drop foot syndrome. The new strap on the Rebound Foot Up provides tension and adjustable medial/lateral control for improved function. Optional Rebound Foot Wrap can be used without shoes or in open shoes or sandals. This listing is for the ankle cuff only!
- Flexible and customization – The ankle cuff is available in 2 sizes: S/M – 7-10″ or L/XL – 10-13″. Lightweight and washable, and easily worn under your pants.
- Comfortable and high quality finish – Interior nylon and spandex material for increased comfort, along with foam to ensure long lasting wear.
- Includes a removable and adjustable ankle to shoe strap that can attach to the shoe’s lace hole or use the included shoe tongue insert.
- Contoured shape and ankle brace to improve stability.
- Provides dorsiflexion during swing phase and allows for plantar flexion, and optional medial lateral control.