Open Toe Socks level: 20-30mmHg.
(The man or woman more than 60 years old or ability to walk is not convenient choose a larger size.The pressure of larger size still useful, also comfortable).
Please check the measurement before you buy it; There may be 1-3cm error because of different measure ways.Please understand.
S: Ankle – 16.5-20cm; Calf – 26.5-34cm;
M: Ankle – 20.5-23.5cm; Calf – 29-38cm;
L: Ankle — 23-25cm; Calf — 32-41cm
XL: Ankle — 25-27cm; Calf – 34.5-45cm;
Recommended to size up if you do not want very tight compression..
Package includes: 1 Pair Stockings
Hand wish only! You can buy two pairs to change!
Compression garments are easier to put on when you first get out of bed, before swelling occurs.
Remove rings and jewelry that could damage your garment
Use gloves (rubber or vinyl) to help position the garment on your leg
Make sure your skin is dry before putting on your hosiery
Avoid rolling or bunching the fabric as this will create too much pressure in specific areas
Apply a thin layer of cornstarch or powder to help the stocking slide smoothly over your skin
Please make sure the stockings thickness uniformity when you wear it.
- Open Toe socks level: 20-30mmHg
- Choose size: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large. Small: Ankle — 19-21cm; Calf — 29-34cm; Thigh — 47-63cm; Medium: Ankle — 21-23cm; Calf — 33-37cm; Thigh — 54-67cm; Large: Ankle — 23-25cm; Calf — 36-41cm; Thigh — 58-72cm; X-Large: Ankle — 25-27cm; Calf — 40-45cm; Thigh — 62-77cm.
- The first few times you wear your compression garment you will notice the squeeze. It is OK to begin wearing your stockings gradually. Try wearing them for just 2-4 hours the first day and then increase the number of hours each day until you can wear them comfortably throughout the day while you are up and about. Check your stockings periodically to smooth out any wrinkles as the fabric may move during the day. Remove your stockings before going to bed.
- The pression of the stockings is different in different part.
- Washing the stockings every 1 or 2 days to keep them clean and elasticity. Normally, you can change to new stockings every 3 or 5 months to make sure the best health care and therapeutic effect