NuVein Anti-Embolism Stockings are designed to reduce venous stasis below the knee when thigh length styles are medically contraindicated. Feature: Correct graduated compression that helps ensure optimum blood flow velocity. This product is recommended during hospital stays or periods of inactivity. It is not intended to be worn every day. The mild compression stockings reduce swelling, fatigue, cramping and pain in the legs, ankles and feet. Also suitable for minor varicose and to reduce swelling during pregnancy. Great for traveling, the support stockings alleviate conditions caused by sitting for extended periods of time. Application and treatment to maintain normal circulation and blood flow in bedridden or limited mobility patients; Relieves numb aching in ankle legs and feet; Use post-surgery, sclerotherapy, EVLT, DVT as Thrombo-Embolic Deterrent (ted) stocking to heal. Measure according to size chart image.
- Targeted 18 mmHg strength compression at the ankle for patient recovery and recuperation
- Use for sclerotherapy, EVLT, DVT as thrombo-embolic-deterrent (ted) stocking to prevent blood clots
- Promotes leg health when reclined and bed ridden to minimize swelling and ensure healthy circulation
- Unisex over calf below knee style; Durable hospital grade construction; Opaque materials hide scars
- Roomy toe pocket will not compress accommodates hammer toes, bunions, blisters; Made in the USA