The NuVein Anti-Embolism Stockings are for bedridden patients undergoing surgical operations (especially in elderly, neurological or polytraumatized patients) and patients who suffer from chronic vein insufficiency including varicose veins, post fracture and reversible lymphedema, post-sclerotherapy, venous stasis, and embolism. Light 18 mmHg compression provide therapeutic level compression 18 mmHg that reduces patient’s risk of pulmonary embolism and blood clots. Reduce patients’ risks of pulmonary embolism, venous stasis, and deep-vein thrombosis with these anti-embolism thigh highs, which provide light therapeutic level compression. Special material allows the skin to maintain its natural bacteriological balance preventing the risk of skin allergies and odor. The Thigh Highs improve the circulation of blood, reducing swelling, edema, prevent blood clots, and alleviate pain in patients with venous disorders.
- Targeted 18 mmHg strength compression at the ankle for patient recovery and recuperation
- Use for sclerotherapy, EVLT, DVT as thrombo-embolic-deterrent (ted) stocking to prevent blood clots
- Promotes leg health when reclined and bed ridden to minimize swelling and ensure healthy circulation
- Unisex above knee mid-thigh style; Durable hospital grade construction; Opaque materials hide scars
- Roomy toe pocket will not compress accommodates hammer toes, bunions, blisters; Made in the USA