Anti Embolism Stockings are often referred to as compression stockings or compression socks. An anti embolism stocking is used as a medical compression stocking to treat venous and lymphatic medical problems. Unisex Opaque material for men and women hugs legs to evenly reduce fatigue, pain and swelling. Use during and after activity, for recovery or as a medical compression sock. Medical Grade; provides relief for Varicose Veins, Swollen ankles, Edema in the legs, swollen legs during Pregnancy, Travel DVT Prevention, Shin Splints. Use after leg vein stripping. Prolong standing. This product is recommended during hospital stays or periods of inactivity. It is not intended to be worn every day. These NuVein anti-embolism knee high socks exert moderate compression (18 mmHg) and feature lightweight fabric and reinforced heels. Application and treatment to maintain normal circulation and blood flow in bedridden or limited mobility patients; Relieves numb aching in ankle legs and feet; Use post-surgery, sclerotherapy, EVLT, DVT as Thromboembolic Deterrent (ted) stocking to heal. Measure according to size chart image. Made in the USA.
- Targeted 18 mmHg strength compression at the ankle for patient recovery and recuperation
- Use for sclerotherapy, EVLT, DVT as thrombo-embolic-deterrent (ted) stocking to prevent blood clots
- Promotes leg health when reclined and bed ridden to minimize swelling and ensure healthy circulation
- Unisex over calf below knee style; Durable hospital grade construction; Opaque materials hide scars
- Toe-less foot is breathable and comfort allows for easy inspection of extremities; Made in the USA