The Neo G Stabilized Open Knee Support utilises metal spiral stays to help support the knee complex whilst still allowing controlled and flexible movement. The open patella design with stitched buttress helps with patellar tracking whilst providing added support and helping with overall stability by eliminating glide and twisting at the knee. Weight bearing pressure during movement is more evenly distributed over the joint helping with arthritic and meniscus pain. The durable, heat therapeutic neoprene helps with arthritic knees, chronic aches and stiffness. A dynamic support, ideal for occupational use, summer and winter sporting activities such as tennis, skiing, golf etc. Fits up to 56cm / 22In. Measure thigh circumference 4 Inches above knee for maximum size.
- PERFECT KNEE BRACE FOR ACTIVE LIFESTYLES: Premium quality brace featuring non-slip design for ultimate comfort and support, suitable for everyday activities and sports including running, skiing, golf, football, basketball, soccer, hiking, walking & many more
- PAIN RELIEVING KNEE SUPPORT: Medically engineered to help relieve pain associated with arthritis, aching joints, as well as aid recovery from meniscus tears, ACL , patella injuries and runners knee. Reduces stress and strain, providing stability to weak and injured knees
- MEDICAL GRADE: Registered internationally as a Class 1 Medical Device with regulatory bodies, such as the FDA (US), Health Canada & the MHRA (UK). Manufactured to the highest quality and compliant standards, Neo G is also the official Partner of The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (UK equivalent of the American Physical Therapy Association)
- ADJUSTABLE SIDE STABILIZERS & PREMIUM GRADE NEOPRENE: Interchangeable metal spiral stays provide adjustable side stabilization, allowing controlled and flexible knee movement. The heat therapeutic neoprene helps warm muscles and joints
- ONE SIZE AND FULLY ADJUSTABLE COMPRESSION FOR BEST FIT: Universal size (one size fits most), fits the Left or Right knee and is Unisex suitable for men and women. The adjustable compression system ensures blood flow safety, giving lateral and medial support to the knee complex