The Neo G Hinged Open Knee Support offers a two point geared hinge system to help control flexion and extension movements whilst helping reduce unwanted medial and lateral instability. The open patella area helps with patellar tracking problems. Featuring three adjustable straps, the support helps provide maximum joint protection and stability, making it suitable for use during rehabilitation following trauma or surgery. Weight bearing pressure during movement is more evenly distributed over the joint helping with arthritic and meniscus pain. The durable, heat therapeutic neoprene helps with arthritic knees, chronic aches and stiffness. Fits up to 56cm / 22In. Measure thigh circumference 4 Inches above knee for maximum size.
- PERFECT KNEE BRACE FOR ACTIVE LIFESTYLES: Premium quality brace featuring non-slip design for ultimate comfort and support, suitable for everyday activities and sports including running, skiing, golf, football, basketball, soccer, hiking, walking & many more
- PAIN RELIEVING KNEE SUPPORT: Medically engineered to help relieve pain associated with arthritis, aching joints, as well as aid recovery from meniscus tears, ACL, patella injuries and runners knee. Reduces stress and strain, providing stability to weak and injured knees
- MEDICAL GRADE: Registered internationally as a Class 1 Medical Device with regulatory bodies, such as the FDA (US), Health Canada & the MHRA (UK). Manufactured to the highest quality and compliant standards, Neo G is also the official Partner of The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (UK equivalent of the American Physical Therapy Association)
- SIDE HINGE SYSTEM & PREMIUM GRADE NEOPRENE: Two point geared hinge system on either side helps with knee instability by controlling flexion and extension movements. The heat therapeutic neoprene helps warm muscles and joints aiding with muscular aches, pains and stiffness
- ONE SIZE AND FULLY ADJUSTABLE COMPRESSION FOR BEST FIT: Universal size (one size fits most), fits the Left or Right knee and is Unisex suitable for men and women. The adjustable compression system ensures blood flow safety, giving lateral and medial support to the knee complex