Now with new medi Comfort Knit fabric!
The Levamed is an anatomically tailored ankle support with integrated silicone support cushions. The Clima Comfort fabric is highly elastic, breathable and moisture-wicking and includes a special Comfort Zone knitted into the instep portion to prevent constriction and pressure areas. The Clima Fresh treatment helps ensure odor-free performance.
The benefit of German textile engineering
The compressive fabric and silicone inserts have a massaging effect which promotes circulation and therefore assists with swelling.
Clima Comfort releases moisture and regulates skin temperature control.
Clima Fresh technology inhibits bacteria growth and unpleasant smelling odors.
Features and Benefits:
Anatomic fit and integrated silicone pads for comfort and support
Elastic, breathable fabric
Specially knitted Comfort Zone over the instep prevents constriction and pressure areas.
Slight instability of the ankle joint
Joint effusions and swellings due to arthritis and osteoarthritis
Chronic, postoperative and post-traumatic inflammation
– Hand wash warm. Air dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
- Levamed soft supports offer the ultimate in comfort, design and functionality. Specifically integrated silicone inserts promote muscular control and stabilization of the ankle joint. Highly elastic, breathable, moisture-wicking Clima Comfort fabric.
- DESIGN: Levamed causes a massaging effect, with interaction between the compressive knitted fabric and the two integrated silicone inlays. This effect reduces swelling and bruising, and helps muscular control and ankle stabilization.
- FEATURES & BENEFITS: Anatomically tailored support with medially and laterally integrated silicone pads. Elastic, breathable and moisture-wicking Clima Comfort knitted fabric. Special knitted comfort zone over the instep prevents contriction and pressure areas.
- RECOMMENDED CONDITIONS: Slight instability of the ankle joint, ankle sprains, joint effusions and swellings due to arthritis and osteoarthritis.
- WEARING INSTRUCTIONS: The Levamed support is designed to fit comfortably and may be worn all day. It should be removed during prolonged periods of inactivity (e.g., sitting for a long time or a long car drive, sleeping).