MD products are designed and engineered with your comfort in mind. Absolute support delivers physician-prescribed elastic compression therapy guaranteed. Helps prevent and relieve moderate to severe varicose veins. For post-surgical and post-sclerotherapy treatment to help prevent the reappearance of varicose and spider veins. MD Medical Quality Graduated Compression Socks helps in treatment of moderate to severe edema or lymphatic edema. Helps prevent orthostatic hypotension Helps prevent deep vein thromboses.
- Material: 74.9% Nylon, 25.1% Spandex.Utilizing specialized medical grade fabrics and fabricating machinery to make the socks breathble and provide accurate graduated compression
- Knit heel pocket keeps garment in place and for proper fit and durable. Anti-slip band on the top ensures stocking remains in place throughout the day
- Graduated Compression: The compression level is highest around the ankle and lessens towards the top of the stocking. The compression technology can promote blood circulation and oxygenation, preventing fatigue and swelling, relieving from varicose veins,orthostatic hypotension and deep vein thromboses.
- 15-20 mmHg compresison socks commonly used for everyday wear, travel, leg health, prolonged sitting or standing. Recommended for teachers, nurses, flight attendant, salesman, postoperative,and patience with minor varicose veins
- Measure according to size chart image. Moderate strength 15-20 mmHg socks could be worn daily, please take a size up if you are between size or you purchase compression socks for the first time