Knee brace sleeve for Women & Men – Adjustable compression hinged braces for Running, Crossfit, all Sports & Exercise – Maximum patellar tendon support for pain relief & arthritis by Summit Supports
The ultimate knee brace that MOVES with you! Summit Supports Level 3 knee brace is perfectly designed to provide stabilization and compression while allowing you to engage in all your natural movements during exercise.
Don’t allow a current or previous knee injury to limit you from doing your usual activities or workouts. Whether it be Running, Jogging, Walking, Crossfit, Basketball, Football, Tennis, Volleyball, Weightlifting, Squats, Weight training, Powerlifting, Skiing, Hiking, Wrestling, Yoga, Gymnastics, Baseball, Martial Arts, Golf, Hockey, Dance, Soccer, Gym Workouts, Cycling or any sport, Summit supports level 3 knee brace is for you!
A Univesal fit with an adjustble velcro strap takes the guesswork out of your search for the perfect knee brace. One size fits most and allows for adjustments to your desired level of compression.
Our open patella design helps lessen pressure around the knee cap for added comfort during motion.
Multi-Use Feature Material: – Nylon 60%, Polyester 10%, Latex 30%.
Package contents: 1 x Level 3 Adjustable Knee Brace
A to Z GUARANTEE. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product we will issue you a full refund.
- MULTI-USE KNEE BRACE – enhanced stability for Running, Crossfit, Basketball, Football, Volleyball, and all your favorite Workouts.
- LEVEL 3 SUPPORT – Our sleeves provide the ultimate Patella Tendon, Ligament, and Meniscus support.
- PREMIUM LIGHTWEIGHT COMFORT- Durable materials and state of the art stitching. Breathable & moisture wicking neoprene material provides comfort while preventing microbial odor build up.
- RECOVERY THROUGH COMPRESSION – Improved blood circulation for quicker recovery and healing of knee injuries. Supports soft tissue, aligns joints, and relieves tendonitis pain.
- ENHANCED STABILITY – Engineered with dual pivoting stabilizers to ensure optimum lateral leg stability.