When you’re struggling with stiff muscles or when you’re recovering from an injury, our ankle braces will bring instant relief. The principle is simple: the ankle sleeve gives compression, which stimulates the blood flow. This means more oxygen will reach your muscles and tendons, giving you a feeling of instant relief.
Enjoy Your Freedom Again
Arthritis, swelling or injuries can limit your range of motion and influence your feeling of freedom. Using an ankle sleeve can boost your confidence and give you the support you need to get moving again.
Do Better than Expected!
When working out, you want to push your limits, but you don’t want to go beyond. With our ankle brace, you can stretch your limits while also protecting them.
Comfortable Fit for Best Support
To make sure our Compression Ankle Sleeve gives you the best support, it is important to choose the right size. Measure your Foot Circumference (A), Top Width (B) and Bottom Width (C), and check the image for the size that is your perfect fit. Our ankle compression socks are available for men and women in sizes S-XL.
Easy to Clean
Clean your ankle sleeve in 3 steps only: Soak – Rinse – Dry. Ready in 15 minutes!
- OPTIMAL PROTECTION FOR YOUR ANKLE – Work out with more confidence, perform your daily tasks more easily. Our ankle compression sleeve gives you 360 degrees protection where you need it most.
- FOR STABILITY, COMPRESSION, AND INSTANT RELIEF – Our ankle compression socks stimulate your blood flow. This brings instant relief to your Achilles tendon when you’re struggling with stiff muscles or recovering from an injury. The tight, form-fitting fabric gives stability and helps to protect from new injuries.
- SURPRISE YOURSELF – With the extra confidence and support from our ankle brace for men and women, you’ll be able to do more than expected. Whether it’s your daily chores, your work out or new challenges: use our ankle braces and do better than expected!
- PREMIUM QUALITY – The form-fitting, high-quality compression fabric will give you the support you need when you want to find the right balance between working out and trying to spare your ankles.
- KEENHEALTH – Easily Ever After