Closed toe styles designed with a roomy toe allowance for patients who require additional “”wiggle room””
- COMPRESSION STOCKING – A high quality unisex garment with the goal of encouraging fluid flow in your circulatory and lymphatic system. Start wearing these medical compression stockings a few hours each day and you will notice the difference in how your legs feel.
- ALL DAY WEAR – Don’t purchase the same stockings over and over again. These tight socks are made with soft spandex yarn and have a reinforced heel which makes them comfortable for all day wear. Enjoy these closed toe socks for years to come.
- WASHING MACHINE SAFE – You may wash your compression hosiery by hand or in a washing machine. To protect the stockings, make sure to place them in a mesh laundry bag and only use warm water and a mild detergent.
- EFFECTIVE – These medical hosieries offer precise gradient compression along with comfort and style. Strong and effective, start making improvements in your leg health today using JOBST Relief!
- COMPRESSION CLASS – 30-40. Use these compression socks to help treat varicose veins and oedema. They can also be used to treat chronic venous insufficiency with its sequelae, such as skin changes or healed ulcers.