For post-operative and post injury rehabiliation
Articular cartilage defect repair needing unicompartmental load reduction or range-of-movement restriction.
Cartilage knee trauma benefiting from unloading or movement restriction and needing pain relief May also be beneficial for other unicompartmental knee conditions that require unloading, movement restriction and pain relief.
Recommended for non-contact sport and activities of daily living. Suitable for mild to moderate ligament instabilities. Ideal intermediate-level product for sporting activities.
Indication for Use
ACL, PCL, MCL, LCL repairs/injuries
Tibial plateau fractures
Patella tendon repairs
- Hinged Ligament Knee Brace is a versatile intermediate brace ideal for medial and lateral instabilities, it can be used for ACL or PCL instabilities as well as medial and lateral instabilities.
- Hinged Rom Knee Brace Post-operative and post-injury immobilization. Open back design to ensure no bunching or pinching of the popliteal crease of the knee, Easy fitting due to wrap-around design with velcro closing to the front.
- Hinged Knee brace offers extension adjustability between 0° and 120°, while flexion adjusted between 0° and 120°, Adjustable Immobilization. Size Average 13.5″ (34 cm) in length and up to 19″ (48 cm) in leg circumference.
- Light Weight 562g (1.24lb), Improve joint recovery, Improve surgery success, Universal fit for a right or left leg.
- Our Company knee brace comes with a complimentary 1-year warranty.